Did you know that Davies Molding has rubber grommets? We do! If you haven't been introduced to this line, we would like to take a moment to formally introduce you to our thermoset rubber grommets!
Some of their great features include:
- Protection for wires and cables against abrasion damage from sharp panel edges.
- Multiple combinations of panel cut holes and panel thickness.
- Electrical insulation and mechanical damping.
- Durable and flexible Thermoset rubber, used for its resistance to oils, fuels, and other chemicals.
- Better cut and tear resistance compared to thermoplastic rubber grommets.
- Added aesthetic value to your application.
- Circular shape for ease of handling and installation. No tools necessary!